I have learned many life lessons from my dog. Here are the things I have learned from watching my dog:
1. Nap often
2. Eat when you are hungry
3. Stop and smell everything
4. Greet everyone you meet
5. Cuddle with the ones you love
6. Sometimes getting dirty can be fun!
7. Drink water as often as possible
8. Walks are the most fun way to exercise
9. Stick your head out of the car window once in a while
10. Play with your friends as often as possible
11. Reward yourself for learning something new
In this hectic world, it is so easy to forget that the simple pleasures in life are the best. Dogs help to remind us to slow down and just enjoy the moment.