As you can imagine, I love toys, but not all dog toys can survive Bulldog play. I have been through tons and tons of toys and there are a select few that survived the Luther toy test:
• Petmate 2 Knot Rope toy: Tug-o-war never gets dull!
• Nylabone Dura Chew: Yummy and lasts forever!
• JW Bouncing Bowling Pin: Great when used as a club to knock Earl on the head!
• Kyjen Invincible Snake Ginormous: No more words are needed!
• Kyjen 3 Squeak Snake Green: Squeakers last forever even after months at the dog park!
• Kyjen 4 Squeak Gecko Orange
• Kong Wubba
Now let’s talk dog treats. My mom only allows me treats for training purposes or as a reward for good behavior so they had better be good as they are so infrequently given (Mom says we need to keep me a lean, mean wrestling machine).
Here are my favorites:
• Biljac Liver Treats – Yum!
• Cloudstar Tricky Trainers- small but oh so tasty!
A final tip: As I go everywhere possible with my mom, a super sturdy car seat cover is in order so I don’t ruin Mom’s brand new car. No seat cover, no field trips for Luther. Cesar Milan has the best!
Hope you can enjoy my favorite things too!